Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Virtuous Woman


A Woman’s Checklist

-Am I a woman with style, elegance and grace.
-Am I a woman that knows where she is going and has learned from where she has been.
-Am I a woman that is not afraid to fail because I understand the road that has to be traveled in order to succeed.
-Am I a woman that respects a man, but also demands respect from that man.
-Am I a woman that won’t settle because I’m aware of my worth.
-Am I a woman that is independent but knows I have to depend on a man for the things a woman can’t provide.
-Am I a woman that values self-respect even if it causes me to lose attention.
-Am I a woman that is enticed by a man’s heart not a man’s wealth.
-Am I a woman that doesn’t hold a grudge against my past hurts.
-Am I a woman that has my own identity and is not only known through man.
-Am I a woman that values my girl friends opinions, but has enough sense of self to make my own decisions.
-Am I a woman that doesn’t despise a man’s heart because of the mistakes made by one man that was heartless.
-Am I a woman filled with integrity and gives the same respect that others give me.
-Am I a woman that understands even if I possess all these traits, I’m still nothing without the Love of God.


The woman that has made it down this checklist is the perfect woman for a REAL MAN! You are a VIRTUOUS WOMAN!!!

Check out REHAB Time   (Renewing Every Heart and Body)  http://rehabtime.org/home/ 
Rehab Time